Staub Black Braisers
The choice of cooking professionals.
Made with care in France, each braiser features a timeless enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Proposition 65 warning: This product contains brass, which includes a very small amount of lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, brass
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 2.75 qt.: 9.5" x 4.75" x 2.75"
- 4 qt.: 14.2" x 11" x 5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
What's In the box? Show
Questions & Answers