Zwilling J.A. Henckels® TWIN Signature Boning Knife, 5½"
The boning knife is a kitchen necessity that allows for easy separation of meat from the bone without unnecessarily puncturing the flesh—an essential for preparing and serving your own meats and poultry at home.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polymer (POM)
- Care: Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Dimensions: 5½"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Stamped from a single piece of steel
- Hand-honed for enduring sharpness
- Friodur® ice-hardened for stain resistance
- Maintains excellent cutting performance and sturdiness
- Fully visible tang construction for proper balance
- Laser-controlled sharpness with long cutting edge
- Ergonomic and smooth, triple-riveted handle for durability and strength
- J.A. Henckels logo permanently embedded on blade and handle
- Superior hardness for razor-sharp and durable edge
With a long list of firsts—including the first stainless-steel blade, first multi-purpose kitchen shears and first santoku on the American market—Zwilling J.A. Henckels continues to be a true innovator in the world of cutlery.