Jura® GIGA 5 Automatic Coffee Center with Cup Warmer and Stand
TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE
With the combined power of two (two bean hoppers, two professional ceramic grinders, two thermoblocks, and a variable dual spout with two coffee and two milk spouts), this machine produces two specialty coffees at the push of a button in seconds. Two virtually wear-free ceramic disc grinders are electronically adjusted to guarantee precise, consistent grinding even after years of frequent use.
An intuitive control with TFT-LCD display, rotary selection and easy-to-identify buttons makes it simple to craft the beverage you want. Choose from five programmable coffee strengths, three brewing temperatures and 17 programmed specialty drinks for your perfect cup.
ELECTRONIC VENTILATION SYSTEM
Because the machine houses two powerful grinders and two thermoblocks in a compact space, a good bit of heat and steam is produced. The heat is automatically guided out of the machine by the striking, adjustable Venti ports. These ports also supply fresh air, working harmoniously with the electronic ventilation system.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE
For a limited time, you’ll receive a Jura cup warmer and stand (a $398 value) when you purchase the GIGA 5. Offer good while supplies last.
Click here for more information on Jura GIGA 5.
Simply turn the rotary switch, and a list of specialty coffees appear on the high-contrast display. With just a touch, the Giga 5 prepares your chosen beverage in minutes.
INTELLIGENT PRE-HEATING PROCESS
The pre-brewing process allows the aromas to fully develop and flow effortlessly into the cup. To avoid temperature fluctuations, and so you can enjoy your drink at the perfect temperature, the coffee flows from the brewing chamber into a close system without branches or air contact, avoiding swirling and keeping aroma at its best.
TWO PROFESSIONAL CERAMIC DISC GRINDERS
The solid, airtight covers keep the beans fresh and waiting for use. Different blends, roasts, origins and decaf beans can be enjoyed alone or blended to your desire. The blend can be selected in increments of 25%: 100% left-hand grinder, 75% left-hand and 25% right-hand grinder, 50% both left and right, 25% left- and 75% right-hand grinder, 100% right-hand grinder. A powder chute also provides the option of adding pre-ground coffee.
VARIABLE DUAL SPOUT WITH 2 COFFEE AND 2 MILK SPOUTS
The adjustable dual spout can be raised and lowered, and each spout moves sideways to accommodate a variety of cup sizes. The cappuccino frother even features an adjustable air intake, controlled by a geared stepper motor, so when you make a latte macchiato, the machine automatically dispenses hot milk then switches to velvety foam. The patented multi-chamber system froths the milk like a pro to create finely textured milk foam with long-lasting consistency.
- Capacity: Water Tank holds 87 oz. and each bean hopper holds 9 oz. (total 18 oz.)
- Dimensions: 39.3 lbs.; 16.3" h x 19.6" l x 12.6" w
- Warranty: Two-year warranty
- We are very proud to offer our customers the finest espresso machine on the market today, the Jura GIGA 5, fast and quiet as a whisper
- Essentially two barista-quality machines in one
- Now, espresso lovers can create their favorite coffee-shop drinks right at home in moments —no experience necessary!
- Two hoppers, two grinders, two thermoblocks and a variable dual spout with two coffee and two milk spouts
- This machine produces two specialty coffees at the push of a button
- Two virtually wear-free ceramic disc grinders are electronically adjusted to guarantee precise, consistent grinding even after years of frequent use
- An intuitive control with TFT-LCD display, rotary selection and easy-to-identify buttons makes it simple to craft the beverage you want
- Choose from five programmable coffee strengths, three brewing temperatures and 17 programmed specialty drinks for your perfect cup
- Heat is automatically guided out of the machine by the striking, adjustable Venti Ports
- Ports also supply fresh air, working harmoniously with the electronic ventilation system
- Jura has manufactured over 3 million coffee machines, and the new Giga 5 is the pinnacle of the expertise gained over the years
- The latest generation of Jura automatic specialty coffee machines raises the bar
- Makes state-of-the-art professional technology available to coffee aficionados everywhere
- Simply turn the rotary switch, and a list of specialty coffees appear on the high-contrast display
- With just a touch, the Giga 5 prepares your chosen beverage in minutes
- All you need to do follow the simple guided assistance and press the button once!
- A generously sized removable water tank holds 87 ounces
- Bean hoppers each hold 9 ounces of beans (18 oz. total)
- 1250 watts
- Made in Switzerland
Targeted toward the sophisticated coffee drinker, the Jura mission is to build the best machines, no compromises. They know that every day more Americans discover the better taste and aroma of high-pressure-brewed coffee.
According to coffee experts, this method extracts more flavor and aroma than any other brewing technique. We think their machines deliver high-pressure brewed coffee consistently better and fresher than you’d find in most American coffee shops.
With innovative, patented designs, they make machines that are easy to use and even easier to care for. Jura is the first and only company with a line of one-touch automatic coffee centers that produce authentic cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of one button, without moving the cup.
Jura automatic coffee centers have received international acclaim for superior design, including the iF Product Design Award, Good Design ™ Award, Red Dot Award, Housewares Design Award and more, including honors for energy efficiency. Just give one a try in our stores and you’ll see Jura offers a level of sophistication not available anywhere else today.
The people of Jura are so captivated by coffee, they’ve created a museum dedicated to its celebration. The Jura World of Coffee museum in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland, is an alternative to theme parks and conference centers whose centerpiece is an exhibition featuring scenes that offer glimpses into the history of this ancient drink.
Visitors can learn tips from professional baristas, sample a variety of blends, and see a coffee-roasting demonstration led by a master roaster to discover how premium coffee is traditionally prepared to preserve its flavor and aroma.