Class Description: Rustic yet refined Tuscan cuisine is famous for using simple ingredients and preparations to create delicious, bold flavors. As part of our series exploring regional Italian fare, this hands-on class will introduce you to classic techniques for everything from perfectly searing steak to making a deliciously simple vinaigrette. You'll enjoy practicing advanced knife skills alongside classmates as we prep veggies for a traditional Tuscan soup. Plus, we'll show you how to make a yeasted dough, then form, fry and fill it to create classic bomboloni (Tuscan doughnuts). Buon appetito!
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class