Staub Basil Braisers
The choice of cooking professionals.
Made with care in France, each braiser features a vibrant enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
- Brightly colored glaze looks great on the stovetop or table
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, brass
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 2.75 qt.: 9.5" x 4.75" x 2.75"
- 4 qt.: 14.2" x 11" x 5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
What's In the box? Show
Questions & Answers
You might need to water adjustment when you cook rice recipe using this braiser.