Staub® Round Cocottes, 4 qt.
The choice of cooking professionals.
Made with care in France, each cocotte features a timeless, hand-applied enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices—great for slow-cooking roasts and stews. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
Please note: Due to their weight, these products incur an additional $5 shipping charge.
- Vibrant, hand-applied glazes look great on the stovetop or table
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions and Capacity: 4 qt., 11.9" x 9.4" x 6"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
Questions & Answers