Class Description: What better way to celebrate summer’s bountiful produce than with a fresh-baked cake inspired by the flavors of the season? Join us for this fun, hands-on class as we cover the basics of cake making—from mixing homemade batter to creating scrumptious fillings and frostings. You’ll work alongside classmates learning to use specialty pans and incorporating a variety of seasonal ingredients. After mastering the essentials, you’ll look forward to impressing family and friends with your sweet and tasty creations.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class