Staub Round Teapot, 1 qt.
The choice of cooking professionals.
Please note: due to their weight, these products incur an extra $5 handling and shipping fee in cart.
- Stylish design looks great on the stovetop or table
- Enameled cast iron retains heat efficiently, so water stays hot longer
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Stainless steel handle holds lid in place while boiling and swings open for easy refilling
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 7" x 6.5" x 4.7"
- Capacity: 1 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
What's In the box? Show
Love the color
Love the shape
I don't even mind that it does not whistle and its not as heavy as I thought it would be
Perfect tea pot
7 months ago
It has a beautiful and simple design- Japanese-inspired.
This kettle doesn't have a whistle, so it won't make noise to tell you the water is boiling.
The piece is very sturdy and heavy. The bottom is not rounded, but has a flat base the size of a small pancake. If your range grates are extra wide apart, this piece might not work, but it works perfectly on my gas burner grates.
I wish SLT carried more colors!
3 months ago
1 month ago
10 months ago
Questions & Answers
This staub teapot may be smaller compared to other teapots but I truly love it, the quality, the look.