Staub Black Baker
The choice of cooking professionals.
Made with care in France, each baker features exceptional heat transfer and requires no seasoning. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub’s heirloom-quality cookware makes a pretty and practical addition to any kitchen.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Two large handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Capacity: 3.25 qt. or 6.25 qt.
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 3.25 qt.: 8" x 12"
- 6.25 qt.: 10" x 15"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
What's In the box? Show
The ultimate way to stay safe, work quickly and look good while cooking. These heat-resistant gloves protect your hands from searing oven temperatures...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers