Global Kitchen Shears
- Constructed to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs
- Ergonomic handles for comfortable use
- Double-beveled edge accommodates both right- and left-handed users
- Lowered fulcrum location to enhance leverage and cutting power
- Finely serrated blades for better grip
- Hygienic and easy to clean
With their exceptional performance, comfortable handling and easy cleanup, Global knives have been a favorite among professional chefs for more than two decades. You’ll see them used on television cooking shows such as Master Chef and in the hands of world-renowned culinary celebrities.
Global cutlery is made from CROMOVA 18, the finest stainless steel material. Each knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°–58° for a razor-sharp blade with superior edge retention.
Like the samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Global’s award-winning knives are now sold in more than 65 countries. Just as fine swords brought distinction to the samurai, Global knives lend distinction to the chef, whether professional or amateur.