Wüsthof® Classic Chinese Cleaver, 7"
The Chinese cleaver (or Chinese cook’s knife) is perfect for chopping through large vegetables, making quick work of squash and eggplant, as well as tougher root vegetables.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 7°
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Thin, razor-sharp edge
- Wide blade for transporting ingredients
- Precision-forged from a single piece of tempered high-carbon steel for outstanding strength
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles
- Full bolster helps protect fingers
- Handle is seamless for a hygienic fit
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.