Wüsthof® Gourmet Ridge Chef’s Knife, 8"
The Ridge chef’s knife is the most innovative kitchen prep tool we’ve used in a long time. Ideal for slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing a variety of foods, the unique knife features holes that reduce drag and a deflecting ridge that pushes food away from the blade. This is the knife for potatoes, onions and any firm or starchy vegetable.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 8"
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polymer (POM)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Wüsthof Gourmet knives offer the legendary qualities of Wüsthof cutlery at an affordable price
- Each knife is laser-cut from a piece of high-carbon stainless steel for a precise, razor-sharp edge
- Laser testing ensures sharpness and optimal cutting angle
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods result in consistently high and uniform quality
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle is contoured to fit comfortably in the hand
- 58° on the Rockwell hardness scale
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.