Nature Mill Ultra Composter
These indoor composters can consume up to 5 pounds of food per day, super charging the oxygen levels and temperature, speeding up decomposition to about 2 weeks— all for 10 watts of power!
With this innovative system, composting is easy as 1–2–3!
- Add food waste—any time, any day: Compost vegetable and fruit peels, coffee grounds, even dairy, meat or fish.
- Nature Mill does the rest—The upper chamber mixes, heats, and aerates. Compost later transfers to the lower chamber so you can add fresh items.
- Collect compost fertilizer—Empty every 2 weeks, when the tray is full, for rich, ready-to-use garden fertilizer.
- No smell, no mess, no need to build new landfills
- Quiet—only produces about 47 decibels
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Fully assembled, ready to use
- Can compost every day the typical amount of food waste thrown away by a family of 5
- After food begins to break down, it drops through a trap door into the bottom chamber
- In the chamber it cures for another week and begins to dry out
- Air filter inside machine is always on and lasts up to 5 years
- When process is complete, compost drops into a removable tray ready to go to your garden
- Takes almost any food waste, including meats, fish and dairy (no citrus, no bones, and no peach pits)
- Just 3 modes of operation (high, medium and low)
- Instructions with color photos guide you through the process
- Fingerprint-proof steel exterior
- Two-chamber design lets you add food at any time to upper chamber
- Low energy use, only about $0.50/month
- Made from TEMPERENE, a durable, recyclable, energy efficient material
- 100% stainless steel internal components
- Capacity: 4 gallons (15L) a week
- Dimensions: 20" h x 20" l x 12" w
- Material: TEMPERENE, stainless steel
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty, lifetime warranty on the filter
- Selling Weight: 24 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Questions & Answers