Staub® Black Oval Cocottes
The choice of cooking professionals.
Made with care in France, each cocotte features a durable enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices—ideal for slow-cooking roasts and stews. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table. Available in three sizes.
Please note: Because of their weight, these products incur an additional $5 shipping charge.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Proposition 65 warning: This product contains brass, which includes a very small amount of lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Shop all Staub cookware »
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Self-basting spikes on the underside of lid continuously shower juices back onto cooking foods
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 1 qt.: 8.8" x 6.7" x 4.6"
- 7qt: 15.7" x 12.9" x 6.8"
- 8.5qt: 16.9" x 14.5" x 7.1"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
What's In the box? Show
Questions & Answers