Staub® Saffron Coq au Vin, 5¾ qt.
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Capacity: 5¾ qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- French cooking vessels designed to concentrate flavorful juices
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
- Comes with coq au vin recipes from some of America’s best chefs
Staub enameled cast-iron cookware retains and distributes heat evenly and effectively. It requires no seasoning, doesn ’t chip, discolor or rust, and works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Receive a free decorative knob by mail (a $43 value) when you purchase $200 worth of Staub cookware.