Lékué Ogya Microwave Pot, 16 oz.
- Manufactuer: Lékué
- Material: Platinum silicone. BPA-free
- Care: Dishwasher safe. Safe to use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and freezer
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Dimensions: 8¼" x 6½" x 3"
- Manufactured in Spain. Assembled in China
- Food safe and germ resistant
- Perfect alternative to traditional pots
- Healthy steam cooking to maintain nutrients
- The 100% premium platinum silicone to withstand temperatures from -76°F–428°F
Read what The New York Times has to say.
Shop all Lekue »
Read Lékué’s 10 Golden Rules for Microwave Cooking.
Questions & Answers
I really just want a convenient and reliable way to cook frozen broccoli, even without using water
I am a bit disappointed because I purchased the Ogya Pot but now, upon exploring recipes on Lekue site and elsewhere, I see that most recipes use the steamer :-( Would one be able to use the pot instead for those recipes that don't require the use of the tray in the steamer