Lékué Ogya Microwave Pot, 16 oz.
- Manufactuer: Lékué
- Material: Platinum silicone. BPA-free
- Care: Dishwasher safe. Safe to use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and freezer
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Dimensions: 8¼" x 6½" x 3"
- Manufactured in Spain. Assembled in China
- Food safe and germ resistant
- Perfect alternative to traditional pots
- Healthy steam cooking to maintain nutrients
- The 100% premium platinum silicone to withstand temperatures from -76°F–428°F
Read what The New York Times has to say.
Shop all Lekue »
Read Lékué’s 10 Golden Rules for Microwave Cooking.
New Lékué is making healthy cooking delicious with easy solutions for busy cooks. The revolutionary Lékué Ogya microwave pot cooks pasta...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
I really just want a convenient and reliable way to cook frozen broccoli, even without using water
I am a bit disappointed because I purchased the Ogya Pot but now, upon exploring recipes on Lekue site and elsewhere, I see that most recipes use the steamer :-( Would one be able to use the pot instead for those recipes that don't require the use of the tray in the steamer