Lékué Ogya Microwave Pot, 16 oz.
- Manufactuer: Lékué
- Material: Platinum silicone. BPA-free
- Care: Dishwasher safe. Safe to use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and freezer
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Dimensions: 8¼" x 6½" x 3"
- Manufactured in Spain. Assembled in China
- Food safe and germ resistant
- Perfect alternative to traditional pots
- Healthy steam cooking to maintain nutrients
- The 100% premium platinum silicone to withstand temperatures from -76°F–428°F
Read what The New York Times has to say.
Shop all Lekue »
Read Lékué’s 10 Golden Rules for Microwave Cooking.
For Lékué, the traditional kitchen is a unique kitchen, where new techniques can be incorporated to make our recipes easier, where new ideas are created that transform our daily menus and where everyone discovers how to create unique dishes in which shapes and colors seduce the most demanding palates.
In order to offer food lovers healthy meals, Lékué includes a collection of innovative proposals in the Healthy Cooking line. The Steam Roaster, the Steam Case, the Steamer or the Cooking Bag offers new, unique and functional alternatives to enjoy recipes without added oils, for balanced and healthy meals.
These innovative ideas have been acknowledged in recent years with prestigious international awards including the Good Design Award in 2007 and 2010, the Cambra de Comerc de Barcelona Innovation Award, the Trends Award in 2009 in the Frankfurt Trade Fair and The Best Hit Items 30 by Nikkei Trendy in 2009, among others.
Solutions for the day-to-day kitchen that break with the myth that healthy cooking is boring or bland.