Global® 7" Santoku with Sharpener
Ideal for slicing fish, cutting meat and chopping vegetables, the sleek, seamless Global santoku is constructed from a single piece of CROMOVA stainless steel to eliminate food traps and give you unmatched agility. Best thing is, you can easily return it to its original sharpness with the best-selling Global Minosharp—celebrated as one of the most effective and easy-to-use handheld sharpeners available.
- Material: CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash knife and dry immediately, rinse and drip dry sharpener
- Dimensions: 7" blade, 11¾" total knife length, sharpener is 9" x 2" x 2½"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Santoku is lightweight to reduce hand fatigue
- Perfectly balanced for more control
- Ergonomic, molded handle
- Global’s signature dimple pattern provides a stronger grip
- Edge is ground straight to a point, rather than beveled, for exceptional sharpness and edge-retention
- Hollow handle is filled just enough to achieve the perfect weight
- Easy-to-use hand-held sharpener
- Water reservoir and ceramic wheels ensure correct angle
- Two color-coded sharpening wheels
- Designed for Global knives, but sharpens most others, too
- No batteries or electricity required
- Note: Not for use with serrated knives or knives sharpened on only one side. For these knives, use a waterstone or ceramic stone
With their exceptional performance, comfortable handling and easy cleanup, Global knives have been a favorite among professional chefs for more than two decades. You’ll see them used on television cooking shows such as Master Chef and in the hands of world-renowned culinary celebrities.
Global cutlery is made from CROMOVA 18, the finest stainless steel material. Each knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°–58° for a razor-sharp blade with superior edge retention.
Like the samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Still handcrafted in Japan to the most exacting standards, Global’s award-winning knives are now sold in more than 65 countries. Just as fine swords brought distinction to the samurai, Global knives lend distinction to the chef, whether professional or amateur.