DeLonghi® Perfecta Automatic Espresso Machine
The compact and patented Direct-to-Brew system with thermoblock technology and 15 bars of pressure provides excellent heat distribution, and it’s removable for easy cleaning. Stainless steel and piped aluminum double boiler means you won’t have to wait between espresso and steam.
Patented single-touch, adjustable milk frothing system perfectly produces creamy frothed or steamed milk for luscious cappuccino and latte. You can even make hot milk without coffee for rich hot cocoa and more. The 27-oz. milk container features a handy automatic cleaning function, and it’s detachable for convenient storage in the fridge.
An integrated, professional-quality conical burr grinder delivers freshly ground beans for each cup, and the adjustable coffee spouts enable you to brew directly into espresso, demitasse or 12-oz. cups. A 60-oz. removable water reservoir and 8.8-oz bean container with flavor-saving lid are ideally sized for frequent use.
Warming plate on the top of the machine preheats your cup for best results, and there’s even a hot water spout for tea or hot cocoa. One- to three-hour automatic shut-off. 11.8" L x 17.3" W x 15" H. Made in Italy.
Compact and patented Direct-to-Brew system with thermoblock technology provides excellent heat distribution, and it’s removable for easy cleaning.
CONICAL BURR GRINDER
New, professional-quality lower-pitch conical burr grinder produces a consistent, fresh grind for a truly flavorful and aromatic espresso or coffee.
INTUITIVE TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLS
Easy-to-use interface gives you plenty of control at your fingertips. Choose from five settings for coffee strength, four drink sizes, plus set the water hardness, start time, auto shut-off and clock.
PATENTED SINGLE-TOUCH MILK SYSTEM
Unique system delivers delicious steamed or frothed milk at the touch of a button. Features automatic cleaning function, and can be removed for convenient storage in the refrigerator.
INSTANT REHEAT FUNCTION
Heats the core of the machine, ensuring it maintains an ideal brewing temperature and is always ready to go.
DOUBLE BOILER WITH ESPRESSO BOILER
No more waiting between espresso and steam. Improved stainless steel and piped aluminum boiler heats faster and is more durable.
Automatic indicator lights let you know when it’s time to clean the machine.
Handy statistics function lets you keep track of how many drinks have been made, liters of water used and number of times the machine has been descaled.
- Care: Wipe exterior clean; integrated interior cleaning system
- Capacity: water reservoir: 60 oz.; bean container: 8.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 11.8" L x 17.3" W x 15" H
- Prepare your favorite authentically Italian café-style drinks in seconds
- From rich and foamy latte macchiato to a delicious brewed coffee, the Perfecta delivers impressive results
- Compact and patented Direct-to-Brew system with thermoblock technology and 15 bars of pressure provides excellent heat distribution
- Customize the intensity, temperature and size of your brew
- Stainless steel and piped aluminum double boiler
- Patented single-touch milk frothing system perfectly produces rich, creamy frothed milk
- Integrated, professional-quality conical burr grinder delivers freshly ground beans for each cup
- Milk container features a handy automatic cleaning function and is detachable for convenient storage in the fridge
- Adjustable coffee spouts enable you to brew directly into espresso, demitasse or 12-oz cups
- The 60-oz. water reservoir and 8.8-oz bean container are ideally sized for frequent use
- Cup warmer preheats your cups
- Hot water spout for tea or hot cocoa
- Removable used coffee container and drip tray for easy cleaning
- Removable water tank with water-level indicator enables convenient cleaning and filling
- Programmable timer function and automatic shut-off
- Made in Italy
Throughout the years, DeLonghi products have been noted for their design achievements. In 2007 their Esclusivo line of kitchen appliances won the prestigious Red Dot design award, one of the world’s most coveted international design competitions. The competition judges design that reflects premium quality as well as influences global trends, which perfectly expresses the DeLonghi worldwide reputation. Additionally, Home Furnishing News recognized DeLonghi design director Giocomo Borin as one of the 50 most influential designers in the world in 2006.
Over the years DeLonghi has created innovative products that have become benchmarks in their categories. The company has expanded to produce myriad products for food preparation and cooking, as well as accessories.
The DeLonghi mission continues today, to be an ambassador to the world of the Italian passion to create beautiful products that focus on performance and possess the ultimate in technology, style and quality.