Lékué® Silicone Springform Loaf Pan, 11"
We love how this inventive pan combines the convenience of nonstick silicone with an elegant white ceramic base for serving. Leak-proof springform design is perfect for making breads, cakes and frozen desserts.
- Manufacturer: Lékué
- Material: Platinum silicone mold, ceramic base
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Freezer safe; oven safe to 428°F
- Dimensions: 10.4" x 5"½" x 3"
- Capacity: 6 cups
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Manufactured in Spain. Assembled in China
- Inventive pan perfect for preparing and serving sweet and savory baked goods and frozen desserts
- Silicone springform mold is nonstick and leak proof
- BPA free
- Scratch-resistant ceramic base doubles as a serving plate
- Metal-free clip ensures effortless opening and will never rust
- Silicone-lip handle for easy transport
- Guaranteed to last
Questions & Answers
Microwave ovens can be used for ""baking"" and, I've made good coffee cake in mine.Would like it if Lekue expanded it's directions for all it's cookware more broadly, for greater multi-use and cross-over from microwave to oven, and the reverse!This is ""pricey"" stuff to have so many specific use items (ie. single egg/omelet, large and small microwave steamers/stove top steamer insert, etc., wonderful though it looks