An Insider’s Taste of Paris $500 Reservation Deposit
October 7–12, 2013
- Guided tour of E. Dehillerin, the famed cookware store that was the inspiration for Sur La Table
- Visits to iconic food purveyors, including Poilâne, Gérard Mulot and Bon Marché’s La Grande Epicerie
- Tastings at Jean-Charles Rochoux & Ladurée and lunch at Da Rosa
- Wine tasting and tapas lunch at Ô Chateau
- Espresso at Le Nemrod and gelato at Grom
- More fabulous restaurants, such as La Petite Chaise, Le Violon d’ Ingres and Verjus
- A hands-on cooking class preceded by a market visit
- Five-night stay at Hotel Bourgogne & Montana
$4,600.00 per person, double occupancy. Single supplement: $1100.00. Airfare not included. A nonrefundable deposit of $500.00 is required to reserve your space.
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.