Waffle Cone Mix
- Ingredients: King Arthur Enriched Unbleached Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, malt extract, natural flavors, salt. Produced on equipment that also processes eggs, milk, and soy. Contains wheat
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Made in the USA
- Ready in minutes
- For the crispiest, perfectly textured cones
- Top with ice cream and dip in chocolate and toppings
- Use immediately or store sealed for 1-2 weeks
- 9 tablespoons (4½ ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2–3 tablespoons water
To Make Batter:
- Stir together the melted butter, eggs, and 2 tablespoons of water
- Stir in the dry mix until smooth
- Spoon in 1–3 tablespoons of batter onto a preheated waffle cone iron. Bake until golden brown
- When done, immediately roll around waffle cone mold. If the first cone seems too thick or not thick enough, as it cools add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to thin the batter
- Cool completely, then fill with a scoop or two of your favorite ice cream, or one of our decadent and delicious Sur La Table Ice Cream Starters.
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.