Technivorm® Moccamaster Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe, Polished Silver
All you have to do is push a button to brew 10 cups of barista-quality coffee in only 6 minutes.
- Maintains brewing temperatures recommended for an ideal cup of coffee
- Automatic pre-infusion function guarantees your favorite coffee is saturated to its fullest
- Nine-hole spray arm wets grounds evenly for a perfect extraction every time
- Heavy-duty boiler with durable copper element and dual safety guard
- Water level and scale indicators
- Integrated auto-stop filter basket for removing carafe during brewing
- Can be used with a reusable Swiss Gold cone filter or with disposable paper filters
- Manufacturer: Technivorm
- Model: 79312
- Material: Stainless steel thermal carafe, plastic
- Capacity: 40 oz.
- Dimensions: 16" x 6¼" x 11"
- Selling Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in the Netherlands
Filters fit most v-shaped 10-cup brewers designed for Technivorm machines. Manufacturer: Technivorm Model: 85023 Includes: 100 filters Material:...See product page for full details »
It seems to be built like a tank - you can tell in the design of details like the power switch that has a solid professional feel to it. If you're on the fence, Sur La Table has a great return policy
1 year ago
11 months ago
Questions & Answers
The Bonavita 8 cup thermal coffee maker does not have a programable feature...but it really makes great coffee! I just get it ready before I go to bed and all my husband has to do in the a.m. Is push the "on" button and in truly just about 3 minutes it is ready! The glass lined thermal carafe keeps the coffee super hot for several hours without changing the taste. I'm picky about coffee and this one is fantastic!!!
Moccamaster makes its own filters which are a bit nicer but just the same and more expensive. Hope it helps