Technivorm® Moccamaster Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe, Black Metallic
- Brewing temperature is precisely controlled between 198° and 205°F—ensuring optimum flavor and minimal bitterness
- Two-stage heating soleplate intelligently adjusts to volume
- For your safety, soleplate automatically shuts off after 100 minutes
- Auto-drip brew basket
- Rapid filtration time
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Visible scale indicator tells you when brewer requires descaling
- Durable construction—guaranteed to last
- Manufacturer: Technivorm
- Model: 59613
- Material: Glass carafe; aluminum housing
- Capacity: 10 cups
- Dimensions: 13" x 14¼" x 6"
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Watts: 1400
- Made in the Netherlands
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash carafe
Filters fit most v-shaped 10-cup brewers designed for Technivorm machines. Manufacturer: Technivorm Model: 85023 Includes: 100 filters Material:...See product page for full details »
Designed to deliver coffee grounds that are perfectly tailored for drip brewing, this innovative grinder features an upside-down configuration that grinds...See product page for full details »
Experience the same exquisite Italian espresso and cappuccino that is served in the world’s finest restaurants. illy uses a blend of the finest 100%...See product page for full details »
New A customer favorite, this quiet, simple-to-operate coffee maker is handmade and tested in the Netherlands. Manufactured to meet the high standards of the...See product page for full details »
4 months ago
I went on line, and watched a bunch of tutorials -- this product has a huge fan base -- and I followed the instructions carefully. I went through a lot of beans trying to get it right. Still, the coffee was not to my taste. A lot of intense high notes that may delight others, but which I found unpleasant.
In direct comparison, side by side, after a bunch of careful note taking and experimentation, I decided that I simply prefer the the coffee that comes out of my thirty dollar Mr. Coffee.
By the way, that's why I'm happy to pay a few bucks more to deal with a company like Sur La Table. I appreciate the 100% customer service.
Questions & Answers