Shun® Classic Nakiri, 6½"
- Constructed using the kasumi method, the traditional Japanese process for creating samurai swords
- Features a core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel clad on both sides with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel
- Cutting edge is ground to 16° angle on each side for one of the sharpest knives you’ll ever use
- Takes and keeps an ultra-sharp edge without the need for excessive re-sharpening
- High-density steel is tempered to a Rockwell hardness of 60–61
- D-shaped ebony pakkawood handle is moisture resistant
- Meets the high safety standards for professional kitchens (NSF-certified)
- Handmade in Seki City, Japan’s historical center for manufacturing samurai swords
- Manufacturer: KAI Corporation
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, ebony pakkawood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 6½" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan
- Spend $500 on Shun cutlery and receive a $50 Sur La Table gift card by mail.