Vitamix® Ruby Pro 300 Series Blender with Dry Grain Container
With the Vitamix Pro 300 Series blender, it’s easy to add more fresh fruits, whole grains and vegetables to your diet. It chops, creams, cooks, kneads, churns—we love it for smoothies, soups and frozen desserts in a flash.
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Includes: Blender, standard container, dry grains container, cookbook, guidebook and DVD cooking class tutorial
- Material: Stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Care: Unit cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water—just run on high for 30 seconds. Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth. Do not place the container or lid into the dishwasher as this may harm its components
- Capacity: 64-oz. standard container and 32-oz. dry grain container
- Dimensions: 17½" h x 7¾" w x 9½" deep
- Warranty: 7-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets
- Efficient motor for less overheating and longer life
- Famous for outstanding performance and durability
- Full variable speed and pulse for more intuitive control
- BPA-free, virtually unbreakable Eastman Tritan™ carafe
- Handy pour spout for fast, clean pouring
- Wide, ergonomic handle and base for faster, finer blending
- 1350 watts. Ten speeds, plus five pre-programmed settings. Convenient cord storage.
- Dry grains container’s blades are designed to process dry grains into fresh flours
- Dry grains container also mixes batter and kneads to prepare dough for baking
Today, Vitamix has been in business nearly 90 years and continues to grow. Much has changed, but much has remained the same. New products are introduced nearly every year, but every Vitamix product, both commercial and household, is still built at the word headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
Vitamix is still family owned and operated, and the company is still firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service. Vitamix will remain true to its mission: to be the best blending equipment company in the world.