Oven-to-Table Stoneware Bakers, Sets of 2
Racks shown in image are sold separately.
- Two sizes accommodate your main dishes and side dishes
- Less than 1% water absorption
- Food-compliant glazes; cadmium and lead free
- Durable and chip resistant
- Oven safe to 482°F; freezer safe to -4°F
- Available in a range of pleasing colors
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions: 11" x 7¾"; 13" x 9½"
- Capacity: 2 qt.; 3½ qt.
- Made in Portugal exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use over a direct flame or grill; avoid pouring cold liquids into a hot cooking dish
What's In the box? Show
- 2 bakers
New An attractive alternative to trivets, our bronzed wire baker racks are designed to perfectly cradle the bakers included in our Oven to Table Stoneware Baker ...See product page for full details »
New Our versatile and practical stoneware bakers are perfect for oven or microwave cooking, then serving at the table and finally storing in the fridge or...See product page for full details »
They clean easily too, and are dishwasher safe
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
I know they're technically rated to 482 degrees F, but I'm wondering if they're usable for higher temperature roasting (450 / 475 degrees). Taking into account natural variations between each piece, temperature fluctuations in a less than ideal oven, a possibly inaccurate oven knob, and doing this a lot over time, would these bakers hold up
Oven-to-Table Stoneware Bakers, Sets of
some of the items have handles that you can hold item.need size including those handles. will fit in a toaster oven? thank
I love the look; but I don't care for really heavy pans. They make it difficult to travel with.Please advise weight of each pan, so I can compare it to a pyrex pan weightthanks muc
Capacity: 2 qt.; 3½ qt.
The 3 1/2qt is 2 3/4" deep.