Breville Smart Oven Pro
Offering several refinements on the Smart Oven’s groundbreaking design, the Smart Oven Pro features an internal light that makes it easy to monitor cooking foods, as well as two slow-cook functions.
- Ten preset cooking functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookie, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook
- Element IQ system features 1800 watts of cooking power and works like a dimmer switch, transferring heat to where it’s needed most
- Convection option circulates hot air around cooking foods for up to 30% faster cooking times
- Slow Cook function is designed for long cook times at low temperatures–up to 10 hours
- Keep Warm function activates automatically when cooking is complete and keeps food warm for up to two hours
- Timer features auto shut-off and alert functions
- Magnetic auto-eject rack protrudes halfway when the door is opened for easy access to cooked foods
- Generous size easily accommodates up to six slices of toast, 13" pizzas and most 3.5-quart Dutch ovens
- Oven light makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- User-friendly controls feature an intuitive dial and an easy-read backlit LCD screen
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BOV845BSS
- Material: Stainless steel, tempered glass
- Dimensions: 15.75" x 18.5" x 11" (exterior); 11.25" x 13.25" x 5.25" (interior)
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp sponge. Do not use harsh abrasives
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
- 12" x 12" enamel baking pan
- 12" x 12" enamel broiling rack
- 13" nonstick pizza pan
New Make the most of your space with this handy cutting board that perfectly fits on top of your Breville Compact Smart Oven. Ultra-durable bamboo board is...See product page for full details »
New Designed to fit perfectly inside Breville Smart Ovens and compatible with larger toaster ovens, this professional-quality bakeware set is crafted...See product page for full details »
New Enjoy perfectly crisp, brick-oven-style pizza right in your own kitchen. This pizza stone distributes heat evenly and absorbs moisture to deliver the ideal...See product page for full details »
New In this mix, Baked replicates its amazing lemon scone so you can make this deliciously simple crowd-pleaser at home. The best part? As the scones bake in...See product page for full details »
We looked at several for our new kitchen & finally decided on the B. Smart Oven because of ease of programming.
8 months ago
How would you like to DOUBLE the volume of this oven? Just buy an additional rack and the Sur La Table pan set if you don't have comparable ones and you'll be able to bake TWO pans of cookies, TWO pizzas or roast TWO pans of veggies. or reheat heat or slow cook TWO pans of food at the same time.
Missing are an adjustable leg to even out uneven countertops and a clock timer.
3 months ago
3 months ago
Questions & Answers
Exterior: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11
Interior: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼
of the oven light made it a real winner. The light was the main reason I upgraded. I gifted my older one to a friend. I have to say I love the Pro. I would buy it again and again. Hope this helps.
I'm lovin it!
much better than the microwave. It is so easy to dry things out in the microwave. I love everything about my
Breville. Use it at least once a day and usually more.
Heat rises......and the top of the oven keeps things warm. ( Plates; baked goods etc. Look at it as a warming capable device.
It will prolly dry out a cabinet to some extent! I doubt it would cause a fire, though I do believe 2" would be too close for comfort.