Wüsthof Knife Magnet Bar
- Magnetic holder in aluminium
- Two extra strong magnet segments provide a safe, easily visible and space saving storage option
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof-Trident of America
- Dimensions: 13½", 19½"
- Material: Aluminium
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #7228
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel
The magnet is strong and the surface smooth. A magnet holder is a classy must-have for your kitchen, and this is the best one SLT offers
I was initially reluctant to drill through our tile backsplash, because the way that the rack is fastened to the wall is a bit uncommon. One mounts these plastic blocks, then snaps the aluminum frame over the blocks. I didn't know if I could trust those little blocks, but it worked fine
3 months ago
Questions & Answers
There's no information on mounting, is it double sided adhesive tape or does it use mounting screws
How do the parts go together ? It looks like there is only one piece to the bar.Do you have a photo of the different parts
I love the magnetic strip holders and it is the only way I would store cutting knives in the future. It is easy access and you can grab the knife you need right away. I have both wood and metal. The issue with wood is that over time it gets rather worn, so it is up to you if that would bother you.
Hope that is helpful!