Class Description: Free yourself from the restraints of recipe cards and books and become the intuitive cook you’ve always wanted to be. Under the guidance of our chef instructor, you’ll hone knife skills and learn to whip up incredible sweet and savory dishes from scratch just by learning some fundamental skills and ratios. After this class, you’ll know basic techniques for searing meat, making a pan sauce, creating vinaigrette and chocolate sauce from scratch, and even turning out perfect crepes—all without recipes. You’ll use these skills again and again to create a lifetime of delicious meals that are uniquely yours.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class