Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven
Whether cooking pizzeria-style pizzas on your patio, camping, or tailgating for your favorite team, you’ll love this portable pizza party. Delivering flawless pizzas in as little as five minutes, this incredible outdoor oven includes innovative features such as dual cordierite stones, a reflective heat shield, and a moisture vent for perfectly crisp, mouth-watering pizzas every time. The portable oven runs on propane, is easy to assemble and disassemble, and preheats in just 10 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Pizzacraft®
- Includes: Rain cap, baking stone (2 parts), oven, hardware package, gas inlet assembly, legs (4), cleaning brush
- Material: Metal, cordierite, plastic
- Care: Allow oven to cool completely before cleaning. Remove stone from oven and clean by running under cool water and brushing away debris with a scrubber. Do not use soap. Remove crumb tray by loosening thumbscrews on the bottom of the unit. Ensure stones have dried completely before using the oven again.
- Dimensions: 18¼" x 15.15"
- Weight: 26 lb.
- Made in China
- Makes up to a 14-inch pizza
- Dual-layer, interlocking cordierite pizza stone features hollow-core technology that diffuses heat, thus, eliminating hot spots and ensuring an evenly-baked crust
- Reflective heat shield redirects heat on top of the pizza, cooking the toppings at the same rate as the crust
- Moisture vent allows steam to escape and prevents sogginess
- Reaches cooking temperatures of 700° F; preheats in only 10 minutes
- Cooks pizza in five minutes and is immediately ready for another pizza after cooking
- Runs on propane; tank not included
Learn more about the Pizzeria Pronto with this interactive PDF: Click for details »
Get the recipe for Sausage and Fig Pizza »