Fat Daddio’s Pastry Filling Set
- Manufacturer: Fat Daddio’s
- Includes: 1 silicone pastry bag; 1 large bismarck tube; 1 small bismarck tube
- Material: Silicone and polycarbonate
- Care: Top-rack dishwasher safe; bag can be safely sanitized in boiling water
- Dimensions: 16" bag
- Made in China
- Food-grade-silicone bag is seamless for resistance to tearing and ballooning; pebbled surface provides an easy grip; smooth, sealed interior resists staining
- Bag and tips are microwave-safe in 30-second intervals—great for recipes that call for chocolate
- Polycarbonate bismarck tubes come in two sizes: small for smooth, light fillings and large for fillings that have a heavier consistency; transparent tubes allow you to see how much you are piping and are designed to minimize the size of hole left in the pastry
- Seamless design reduces food build-up and allows effortless cleaning
With the introduction of Fat Daddio’s anodized-aluminum bakeware to the market, they took over 40 years of family manufacturing experience and created a baking pan that performs better, provides precision results, cleans faster, and releases better than any natural aluminum bakeware.
The secret is the result of their anodizing process and seamless construction design. These two features are distinct to Fat Daddio’s bakeware line and are the direct result of combining the science of anodizing with the design recommendations of professional bakers and pastry chefs around the world.
Fat Daddio’s commercial line of professional bakeware is used by bakeries and restaurants around the world. They have recently introduced professional pans and tools to the retail and gourmet trade with a very positive and exciting reception. Their products are built to provide the professional results and performance that the most demanding baker requires.
Fat Daddio’s continues to develop pans and tools that are designed to work better and provide professional results. While Fat Daddio’s bakeware is used by commercial bakeries and has been available through specialty baking distributors, their bakeware line is now available through finer gourmet and kitchenware retailers. This is a direct result of consumers demanding the tools and supplies they see professional chefs using in their kitchens.
Fat Daddio’s is still family operated today. Their company continues to operate with the same family vision passed down for over four decades and passed down through three generations. They instill this family spirit in every aspect of their business.
The Fat Daddio’s family is excited for your family to experience Fat Daddio’s products. Put Fat Daddio’s bakeware line to the test in your family’s kitchen and experience the difference that signature Fat Daddio’s bakeware can make for you and all of your baking needs. Products are designed in Spokane, WA, with aluminum from Europe, and manufactured in China.