Cuisinart® Griddler® Deluxe
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: GR-150
- Material: Stainless steel, nonstick
- Care: All accessories are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 14.6" x 15.6" x 7½"
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty
- Watts: 1800 watts
- Made in China
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half griddle/half grill, and top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual zone temperature control
- New SearBlast® feature can sear at 500°F for up to 2 minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover offers six top-melt presets and locks for storage
- Large grilling surface: 240 square inches when open
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Integrated drip tray
- Cleaning/scraping tool
- Dishwasher-safe accessories for easy cleanup
- Red/green LED indicator lights
- Instruction/recipe book
11 months ago
Panini sandwiches don't have to be sodium/fat laden when you own this. They come out delicious for certain!
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Do both of the removable plates have a grill side and a flat/griddle side each? Meaning that for a pressed Panini or grilled steak, or chicken breast (etc.) both sides will have striped grill marks from closing grill one time during cooking or allow the unit to be fully open for making pancakes on two griddle sides? So that additional grilling plates would not need to be purchased to achieve grill marks or the absence of them on both sides of food in one closed/cooking or open griddling action? I would be really nice and become a very popular item if there were no need to buy a second grill plate and griddle plate if you were hoping to use matching plate surfaces during operation? Thank you. Often it is necessary to purchase an entirely 2nd set of plates to do this. I am truly hoping that a company has listened to their customers needs and combined both a nice large cooking area (which it sounds like they have at 12""x10"" or 120"" per plate) and also have fully reversible plates that will finally offer everything in one advertised item. Yahoo!