Le Creuset Soleil Tagine, 2 qt.
Available in a range of vivid colors, each tagine is the product of time-honored casting techniques and rigorous hand finishing at Le Creuset’s foundry in northern France.
- Ideal for long, slow simmering of rich, flavorful meals
- Traditional Moroccan tagines (the dish is named for the cookware) typically include a combination of braised meat, fruits, root vegetables and fragrant spices such as saffron, cinnamon and ginger. Use the included recipe book to recreate traditional favorites or experiment with your own flavor combinations
- Cast-iron base retains heat efficiently to thoroughly and evenly cook food; can also be used to brown on the stovetop or for warming tortillas and other flatbreads in the oven
- Eye-catching conical lid circulates heat and moisture
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Includes: Base; conical lid; recipe book
- Material: Cast-iron base; stoneware lid
- Dimensions: 10¾" diameter; 8¼" height
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, electric, gas and halogen); oven safe
Questions & Answers