Wüsthof® Grand Prix II Paring Knife, 3½"
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 12/15/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Designed in collaboration with professional chefs, this exceptionally sharp knife feels like an extension of your hand. With bolster and full tang, it offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting. Plus, the durable synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure optimal hygiene.
The paring knife is designed to handle precise tasks like mincing garlic and shallots, coring tomatoes and strawberries—even making decorative cuts like radish rosettes. Web exclusive: This product only available online.
PRECISION EDGE TECHOLOGY (PEtec)
Using Wüsthof’s proprietary PEtec, each blade is measured and laser cut at the optimal angle, ensuring unparalleled sharpness and extraordinary edge retention. Plus, this state-of-the-art method delivers consistently high and uniform quality.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel that resists stains and corrosion and features an easily restorable edge.
Full-tang handle offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting. Plus, the durable synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure the best hygiene.
SYMBOL OF QUALITY
Quality-control experts examine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo—a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality.
PERFECT FOR A VARIETY OF SMALL PREP JOBS
The paring knife is designed to handle precise tasks like mincing garlic and shallots, coring tomatoes and strawberries—even making decorative cuts like radish rosettes.
- From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814
- Grand Prix II line blends contemporary design and outstanding performance
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength
- Long-lasting, razor sharpness thanks to PEtec, Wüsthof’s proprietary Precision Edge Technology
- Excellent ergonomics
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Full-tang synthetic handle fits seamlessly, ensuring optimal hygiene
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Dimensions: 3" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Web exclusive: This product only available online
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash and dry immediately
Questions & Answers