Loaded with walnuts, butterscotch, white and semi-sweet chocolate chips, sprinkled with coconut and layered onto a graham cracker crust, these bars are truly a delectable treat.
- Manufacturer: Stonewall Kitchens
- Weight: 10½ oz.
- Ingredients: Graham Cracker Crumbs (Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil and/or Cotton Seed Oil, Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Honey, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin),Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), and Vanilla), Coconut, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Butteroil (Milk), Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Walnuts, Butterscotch Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil and Palm Oil, Whole Milk, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), and Cocoa Powder)
- Made in the USA
- Easy to make—just add butter, egg, sweetened condensed milk and salt
- Delightfully decadent—always a crowd pleaser!
- Uses all-natural ingredients
Quality and exceptional good taste have been the hallmarks of Stonewall Kitchen since its beginning in 1991 as a farmers’ market booth. Today, the award-winning line of specialty foods created by chefs and gardeners is still made with wholesome, healthy and fresh ingredients of the highest quality. New and innovative recipes are beautifully packaged with the signature New England charm of Stonewall Kitchen.