Fat Daddio’s Sno-Cake pan
- Manufacturer: Fat Daddio’s
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Care: Hand wash; do not use bleaches, abrasives, scouring brushes or scrubbers
- Dimensions: 2¾" diameter x 1½" deep
- Capacity: ½ cup (filled to the top)
- Made in China
- Makes six cakes
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Oven safe to 550°F
- Extremely efficient heat transfer; for best results reduce each recipe by 25°F and apply baking release spray or grease and flour to each pan
- Reinforced rolled rim for strength and rigidity
With the introduction of Fat Daddio’s anodized-aluminum bakeware to the market, they took over 40 years of family manufacturing experience and created a baking pan that performs better, provides precision results, cleans faster, and releases better than any natural aluminum bakeware.
The secret is the result of their anodizing process and seamless construction design. These two features are distinct to Fat Daddio’s bakeware line and are the direct result of combining the science of anodizing with the design recommendations of professional bakers and pastry chefs around the world.
Fat Daddio’s commercial line of professional bakeware is used by bakeries and restaurants around the world. They have recently introduced professional pans and tools to the retail and gourmet trade with a very positive and exciting reception. Their products are built to provide the professional results and performance that the most demanding baker requires. Fat Daddio’s continues to develop pans and tools that are designed to work better and provide professional results. While Fat Daddio’s bakeware is used by commercial bakeries and has been available through specialty baking distributors, their bakeware line is now available through finer gourmet and kitchenware retailers. This is a direct result of consumers demanding the tools and supplies they see professional chefs using in their kitchens.