Starbucks® Versimo™ 580 System with Frother
The set includes Verismo Single-Cup Coffee and Espresso Maker and the Verismo Electric Milk Frother. All you have to do is drop in coffee, espresso or milk pods, choose your drink, and your favorite Starbucks beverage is ready in seconds. To top off your beverage with velvety smooth froth, simply push a button.
- Swiss-engineered high-pressure technology ensures barista-quality results
- Verismo is heated and ready for use in less than 15 seconds
- Make the perfect caffè latte at home
- The same high-quality Arabica coffee you love from Starbucks
- Get the deep flavor and rich crema of the espresso shots
- Height-adjustable drip tray allows for a range of cups
- One-liter water tank is easily removable for refilling
- Machine automatically shuts itself off after 30 minutes to save energy
- Used pods automatically placed in built-in storage space for easy cleanup
- Stores up to 10 used pods
- Frother is capable of one-touch milk frothing
- Create the perfect foam for your favorite beverages, whether you prefer dairy or soy milk
- Whisks your milk of choice into rich, creamy froth in just 90 seconds
- Also includes an attachment for warming milk
- Double-wall housing features nonstick coating for easy cleaning
- Cordless design operates silently and switches off automatically
- Manufacturer: Starbucks
- Includes: Verismo Single-Cup Coffee and Espresso Maker and the Verismo Electric Milk Frother, four coffee pods, four espresso pods and two milk pods
- Material: BPA-free materials and stainless steel
- Capacity: Coffee and maker holds 33.8 oz; the frother has a 5-oz. frothing capacity and an 8½-oz. heating capacity.
- Dimensions: Coffee and espresso maker: 16" x 15" x 14"; frother: 5¾" x 7¾"
- Warranty: 1-year
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash with non-abrasive cloth; do not immerse in water
Handsome chrome-plated-steel capsule holder keeps all your favorite brews nearby but out of the way. Designed for the Verismo™ single-serve brewing...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Does the pods have to be Starbucks or can I use my own coffee?