Zwilling Pro Bread Knife with Z15 Serration, 9"
Professional-grade knives with sleek shapes optimized for cutting.
Pro collection knives combine 280 years of knife-forging experience with simple, yet innovative design features such as angled bolsters that allow use of the entire length of the blade and dynamic, ergonomic handles with impeccable geometry and perfect balance.
- Designed in collaboration with renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun
- Curved bolster for improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Optimized blade shape reduces hand and wrist stress to prevent fatigue during prolonged use
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling’s special formula high-carbon stainless steel, then laser cut for optimal edge geometry
- Rockwell hardness of 57 for exceptional edge retention and superior resilience
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Model: 38406-233
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade, polymer handle
- Dimensions: 9" blade, 14" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
What's In the box? Show
- 9" bread knife
3 months ago
Questions & Answers