Waring Pro® Rotisserie Turkey Fryer and Steamer
Remove the rotisserie to use as a standard deep fryer that’s perfect for frying up a batch of game-day snacks or fill with water instead of oil to use as a versatile steamer that’s great for an indoor seafood boil.
- Manufacturer: Waring
- Model: TF200B
- Includes: Thermometer, aluminum frying/rotisserie basket
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Hand wipe unit clean. Removable parts are dishwasher safe. Do not clean with harsh abrasives or scrubbers
- Use: Follow all instructions prior to use. Turkey must be fully thawed prior to frying
- Dimensions: 20½" x 17" x 17½"
- Capacity: 2½ gal. (accommodates up to a 20-lb. turkey)
- Weight: 21 lb.
- Watts: 1800
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Rotisserie frying uses ⅓ less oil than conventional frying and rotates food continuously for even cooking
- Fries a whole turkey at a rate of approximately 3½ minutes per pound—cook a 20-pound turkey in just over an hour!
- Rotisserie removes to convert unit into a deep fryer—perfect for wings, French fries, onion rings and more
- Fill with water instead of oil to convert unit into a countertop steamer
- 120-minute countdown timer lets you know when food is ready
- Viewing window allows you to monitor cooking foods
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 375°F
- Vented lid releases steam, preventing moisture build-up and keeping fried foods from becoming soggy
- Spacious enameled reservoir resists corrosion and cleans up easily
Questions & Answers
What type of oil does it use?