Nespresso VertuoLine Evoluo Deluxe with Aeroccino Plus
The coffee revolution has evolved.
Revolutionary Centrifusion™ technology instantly recognizes each capsule and automatically adjusts brewing to bring out the best of each blend, and the customizable cup sizing allows you to tailor brewing to your needs, whether filling a travel mug or brewing just a little bit more.
The versatile Aeroccino Plus frother adds cappuccino, latte and more to the Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe’s already impressive range of drinks.
Less than one percent of the world’s coffee meets Nespresso’s uncompromising standards, ensuring that your cup, whether bold or mild, half-caff or hazelnut-flavored, coffee or espresso, is nothing short of coffee perfection. Full-bodied Nespresso coffee improves on traditional drip coffee with silky, aromatic crema that enhances every cup, and thanks to a wide range of capsules, you’re sure to find the brew that’s right for you. Unmatched convenience, impeccable results—Nespresso VertuoLine is smarter coffee.
- Innovative dual-capsule design brews great-tasting crema-enhanced drip coffee or rich espresso—all in the same one-touch capsule machine
- Capsules eject automatically into a redesigned storage container that requires less frequent emptying than the original VertuoLine
- Incredibly fast 15- to 20-second heat-up ensures that delicious coffee is just one button push away
- Automatic shutoff after nine minutes of inactivity
- Enjoy two preset cup sizes (7.77 oz. and 1.35 oz.) or adjust brewing volume to anywhere between 0.3 oz. and 17 oz.
- Redesigned water tank is easily accessible and features a higher capacity so you can brew more before refilling
- Nespresso VertuoLine Grands Crus capsules feature coffee blends packaged at the peak of freshness for optimal flavor and aroma
- Adjustable cup support features four positions and can be removed to accommodate large travel mugs
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Titan: A+GCC1-US-TI-NE
- Graphite: A+GCC1-US-GR-NE
- Material: Plastic, metal
- Dimensions: 9" x 12.2" x 12.3"
- Capacity: 54 oz.
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Watts: 1350
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in Switzerland
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
- For use with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules. Not compatible with Original Line Nespresso capsules
What's In the box? Show
- Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe
- Aeroccino Plus frother
- Twelve-capsule starter pack, with eight coffee capsules and four espresso capsules
Add this delicious, vanilla-infused syrup to iced tea, lemonade, sparkling water and cocktails, pour it over ice cream, yogurt and fruit, or mix it into...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for a morning espresso or afternoon pick-me-up, these glasses are a stylish and functional addition to any glassware collection. Mouth-blown by...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for café au lait, lattes, tea and more, these glasses are a stylish and functional addition to any glassware collection. Mouth-blown by skilled ...See product page for full details »
The machine would not prime when first tried, and then overheated. After a call to Nespresso, I was able to resolve that problem. Unfortunately, as other reviewers have mentioned, the coffee is not hot enough. Nowhere near hot enough, barely tepid. That is even after preheating the cup.
I did not even try the espresso capsules, but did use all the coffee capsules. None of them were quality tastes, except perhaps, for the decaffeinated. I tried decreasing the cup size to 6 ounces, but this still did not fix the problem.
Would not recommend this machine to anyone.
11 months ago
3 months ago
One issue is that the coffee is a little too cool. It is too bad that the temperature of the coffee cannot be adjusted. It just needs to be warmer because with milk added, the coffee is just not hot enough, so I have to microwave the coffee at times
2 months ago
2 months ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
The Evoluo is part of Nespresso's Vertuoline of single-cup coffee/espresso machines. The only way it accepts coffee to brew is in Vertuoline pods, exclusively available from Nespresso itself. The machine comes with 12 pods, 1 of each type of coffee and espresso they offer so you can identify your favorites and order more of them.The Evoluo is extremely easy to use, partly because the machine recognizes what kind of pod you have inserted and automatically adjusts the process for it. They also provide UPS pre-paid recycle bags for used pods to be sent to a recycling center. I don't think ground coffee will ever be an option with the Evoluo, but I am hoping Nespresso will allow other suppliers to sell Vertuoline pods, as they do already with Originaline espresso pods. So far, their customer service has been excellent, and the more I use the Evoluo, the better I like it.