Emile Henry® Flame-Top Bread Cloche
The distinctive rounded shape mimics that of a traditional bread oven, ensuring that bread retains the required level of humidity while baking. Versatile base doubles as a cooking stone—great for pizzas, grilling and more.
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Includes: Base; lid
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 11" diameter
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Fired at high temperature from Burgundy clay for a durable ceramic that is excellent at conducting and retaining heat
- Versatile base is great for cooking pizzas and flatbreads and can be used in the oven or on the grill
- Proprietary Flame technology results in a cooking surface that provides even, radiant heat, releases cooked foods easily and is dishwasher safe
- Base is extremely durable—even cut directly on the stone
- Resistant against mechanical shock, wide variations in temperature and fading colors.
- Oven safe to 500°F; safe for use in convection and conventional ovens, broilers and charcoal, gas and wood grills; not intended for stovetop use
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products.
Worldwide, professional chefs and home cooks appreciate Emile Henry for the many products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the right dimensions, the correct depth and the special features that make Emile Henry so desirable to everyone who enjoys cooking and eating great foods. Discerning gourmands recognize the quality in every loaf pan, casserole dish, stew pot, handcrafted pie dish, trivet, tagine, and brasier Emile Henry creates.