Staub Essential Oven, 4 qt.
The ultimate everyday cocotte.
Enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning and the ceramic base is suitable for all heat sources, including induction. Durable matte-enamel finish resists chipping and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Domed, heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Staub’s chistera lid pattern forms a unique, textured surface that continually returns moisture to the food being cooked, for moist, tender results every time
- Enameled cast iron features incredible heat retention and distribution
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Black enamel interior sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 9.8" (12.25" with handles) x 4.3" (6" with lid)
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Weight: 10.5 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
I bought it in Graphite as that is the color I'm collecting.
Love the rich colors offered in this brand.
Questions & Answers
Note I own only Staub with many kind of pots. I am a fan of Staub but like La Cruset as well.