Sur La Table® Hard Anodized Chef’s Pan, 6½ qt.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Hard anodized aluminum
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 12" x 4"
- Capacity: 6½ qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Hard-anodizing makes the aluminum twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- Fittings have a brushed satin finish and are stamped with the Sur La Table logo
- Durable DuPont Autograph PFOA-free nonstick interior coating is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while cooking and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and are securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Use low to medium heat settings for best results; allow pan to cool prior to washing
- Safe for most heat sources, but not induction compatible; Oven safe to 400°F
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.