Mauviel M’collection de Cuisine Saucepan with Lid
Flawless five-ply construction, a dripless rim designed for pouring, comfortable handles that stay cool while cooking, and a classic style ensure this hand-finished, heirloom-quality pan will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Saucepan with lid
- Material: Stainless steel; aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 5½" diameter x 3.1" height; 6.3" diameter x 3½" height; 7.1" diameter x 3.9" height; 7.9" diameter x 4.3" height
- Capacity: 1¼ qt.; 1.9 qt.; 2.7 qt.; 3.6 qt.
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Handmade in France exclusively for Sur La Table
- Mauviel and Sur La Table collaborated to design an elegant collection that was robust enough to meet the needs of the most demanding kitchens
- Five-ply construction consisting of three layers of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel—2.6 mm thick for unmatched heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Stainless steel interior for surface cooking allows beautiful searing and exceptional food release
- Three layers of aluminum and aluminum-steel alloy for fast and even heat conduction and distribution
- Durable magnetic stainless steel exterior allows cooking even on induction stovetops Suitable for all cooking surfaces—even induction—and oven safe, great for a quick sear on the stovetop followed by an oven finish
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and incredibly durable, M’collection de Cuisine pans will look new for years to come
- Large, ergonomic handles are cast stainless steel, stay cool during cooking and are fixed securely to the pan with stainless steel rivets for a lifetime of use
- Rims feature innovative, dripless design for easy, mess-free pouring
- Classic styling features brushed bodies and polished handles and lids, creating a striking contrast
- Stamped with both “Mauviel-1830” and Sur La Table’s exclusive brand logo, commemorating this partnership
I originally intended to buy M'250b extra thick copper pans, but a conversation with a Sur la Table employee revealed that one danger of copper cookware is that it conducts heat so well the cook is constantly in the way of burning her food, especially if she be switching from regular (assumedly poor quality) aluminum. This Sur la Table special edition of M'Cook 5-ply cookware is the perfect thing. They are nice and heavy and conduct heat better than anything I've used before. And, very importantly, they are the prettiest pots in my kitchen.
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers