Mauviel M’collection de Cuisine Sauté Pan with Lid
Flawless five-ply construction, a dripless rim designed for pouring, comfortable handles that stay cool while cooking, and a classic style ensure this hand-finished, heirloom-quality pan will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Stainless steel; aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9.4" diameter x 2.8" height; 11" diameter x 3½" height
- Capacity: 3.4 qt.; 5.8 qt.
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Handmade in France exclusively for Sur La Table
- Mauviel and Sur La Table collaborated to design an elegant collection that was robustenough to meet the needs of the most demanding kitchens
- Five-ply construction consisting of three layers of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of 2.6mm-thick stainless steel for unmatched heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Stainless steel interior for surface cooking allows beautiful searing and exceptional food release
- Three layers of aluminum and aluminum-steel alloy for fast and even heat conduction and distribution
- Durable magnetic stainless steel exterior allows cooking even on induction stovetops
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces—even induction—and oven safe, great for a quick sear on the stovetop followed by an oven finish
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and incredibly durable, M’collection de Cuisine pans will look like new for years to come
- Large, ergonomic handles are cast stainless steel, stay cool during cooking and are fixed securely to the pan with stainless steel rivets for a lifetime of use
- Rims feature innovative, dripless design for easy, mess-free pouring
- Classic styling features brushed bodies and polished handles and lids, creating a striking contrast
- Stamped with both “Mauviel-1830” and Sur La Table’s exclusive brand logo, commemorating this partnership
I bought the larger saute pan and it will literally do anything and everything for you. I made pasta puttanesca all in one pot (minus boiling the pasta of course!). Heats up quick, so if you're not used to using 5-layer clad metal cookware, keep an eye on your garlic and shallots in that olive oil! Your kitchen will smell ravenous in no time (evidently a time saver too)!
Can't wait to collect more pieces from this new special collection
A wonderful pot certainly adds to the joy of cooking