Mauviel M’collection de Cuisine Roasting Pan + Free towel and Rack
Bonus Gift: With your purchase of M’collection de Cuisine cookware, you’ll receive a roasting rack and an exclusive kitchen towel. Our towel was inspired by a towel given to a 7th-generation member of the Mauviel family by her great grandmother as she was just learning to cook. This towel celebrates the legacy of this renowned cookware family and their passion for cooking. Limit of one towel per order.
Perfect for roasting chicken, lamb, vegetables and more, the roasting pan concentrates heat onto cooking meats and collects the resulting juices—a staple of French pan gravies and sauces.
Find the right roasting pan for you with our handy comparison chart.
M’collection de Cuisine pairs centuries of experience and impeccable technique with modern design principles and technology, resulting in a collection that exceeds the demanding expectations of professional chefs yet offers the user-friendly features home cooks love.
Flawless five-ply construction, a dripless rim designed for pouring, comfortable handles that stay cool while cooking, and a classic style ensure that this hand-finished, heirloom-quality pan will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Use: Easily accommodates up to a 25-lb. bird; oven safe to 680°
- Material: Stainless steel; aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe Dimensions: 16" x 12" x 3½" (interior); 18 5/8" x 12¾" x 5½" (exterior, handles included)
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Handmade in France exclusively for Sur La Table
- Mauviel and Sur La Table collaborated to design an elegant collection that was robust enough to meet the needs of the most demanding kitchens
- Five-ply construction consisting of three layers of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel—1½mm thick for unmatched heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Stainless steel interior for surface cooking allows beautiful searing and exceptional food release
- Three layers of aluminum and aluminum-steel alloy for fast and even heat conduction and distribution
- Durable magnetic stainless steel exterior allows cooking even on induction stovetops
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces—even induction—and oven safe, great for a quick sear on the stovetop followed by an oven finish
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and incredibly durable, M’collection de Cuisine pans will look like new for years to come
- Large, ergonomic handles are cast stainless steel, stay cool during cooking and are fixed securely to the pan with stainless steel rivets for a lifetime of use Rims feature innovative, dripless design for easy, mess-free pouring
- Classic styling features brushed bodies and polished handles, creating a striking contrast
- Stamped with both “Mauviel-1830” and Sur La Table’s exclusive brand logo, commemorating this partnership
The old-world quality (like other Mauviel products, this is made in France) will not only stand up to your heaviest baking, but also looks great on the table. It also has a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
The five-ply construction (this roaster is 1_mm thick) means that the roaster heats evenly and retains heat well out of the oven. I love the large sturdy handles for moving the pan in and out of the oven. The included rack and kitchen towel only add to the value
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Can someone verify that the carbon steel roasting rack does not have any teflon or any additional coating on it besides carbon steel? If it does have a coating, what is the coating made of? Thanks
Is the roasting rack made of teflon, which contains PFTE and PFOA, or is it made of another material
If you want to scrub the roaster to make it shine and look new again then a nontoxic cleaner like Bar Keepers Friend will get the job done.
I am wondering how deep this pan is and what the mm thickness is of this 5-ply pan.