Mauviel M’collection de Cuisine 10-Piece Set with Free Skillet
Flawless five-ply construction, a dripless rim designed for pouring, comfortable handles that stay cool while cooking, and a classic timeless style ensure these heirloom-quality pans will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
Special offer: Receive a free 10.2" skillet (a $139.95 value) when you purchase this cookware set.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Stainless steel; aluminum
- Includes: 1¼-qt. saucepan with lid; 2.7-qt. saucepan with lid; 8" nonstick skillet; 11" skillet; 3.4-qt. sauté pan with lid; 6.4-qt. fait tout with lid
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 5½" diameter x 3.1" height; 7.1" diameter x 3.9" height; 8" diameter x 1.6" height; 11" diameter x 1.9" height; 9.4" diameter x 2.8" height; 9½" diameter x 5.3" height
- Capacity: 1¼ qt.; 2.7 qt.; 0.7 qt.; 1.6 qt.; 3.4 qt.; 6.4 qt.
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Handmade in France exclusively for Sur La Table
- Mauviel and Sur La Table collaborated to design an elegant collection that was robust enough to meet the needs of the most demanding kitchens
- Five-ply construction consisting of three layers of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of 2.6mm-thick stainless steel for unmatched thermal efficiency
- Stainless steel interior for surface cooking allows beautiful searing and exceptional food release
- Three layers of aluminum and aluminum-steel alloy for fast and even heat conduction and distribution
- Oven safe and suitable for all cooking surfaces
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and durable, M’collection de Cuisine pans will look like new for years to come
- Large, ergonomic handles are cast stainless steel, stay cool during cooking and are fixed securely to the pan with stainless steel rivets for a lifetime of use
- Rims feature innovative, dripless design for mess-free pouring
- Stamped with both “Mauviel-1830” and Sur La Table’s exclusive brand logo, commemorating this partnership
Now, nearly two centuries and seven generations of Mauviels later, the streets of Villedieu-les-Poêles still ring with the sound of Mauviel hammers. Many things remain unchanged: the Mauviel name is still a fixture in commercial and professional kitchens, the quality of Mauviel products continues to be unsurpassed, and the Mauviel family persists in demanding excellence.
It is this relentless pursuit of perfection that drives Mauviel to continue to innovate. Today, Mauviel offers several lines of the highest-quality products crafted in copper, stainless steel and aluminum to discerning professional chefs and home cooks alike. By marrying centuries of tradition and technique with modern design and materials, Mauviel has positioned itself firmly on the cutting edge. Whether a timeless copper classic or a five-layer marvel of engineering, every Mauviel product is the culmination of centuries of skill, artistry and uncompromising vision. Each Mauviel truly is a masterpiece.