Scanpan® Classic Sauté Pan with Lid
- Safe for your family and the environment, the patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface is certified PFOA free, safe to use with metal utensils and will not interact with food
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel or have hot spots
- Thick base provides fast and even heat distribution
- Sloped sides allow easy flipping, turning and stirring
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable, sturdy and stays cool during normal stovetop use; rivet-free design is guaranteed not to loosen
- Compatible with most cooking surfaces (induction excluded)
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Cast aluminum, ceramic titanium nonstick, glass, stainless steel, Bakelite
- Dimensions: Available in 8", and 12.5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
- Pan and lid
7 months ago
5 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
The aluminum bottom is thick enough to heat evenly while the sides are a little thinner to help keep the overall weight down.. Handle are comfortable and never get hot.
I have not experimented with using it in the oven.
The pan has a nice heavy bottom that distributes the heat well, but because of the non stick coating I do not use it with high heat for long, so I do not typically use it to sear.