Scanpan® Classic Sauté Pan with Lid, 12½"
- Safe for your family and the environment, the patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface is certified PFOA free, safe to use with metal utensils and will not interact with food
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel or have hot spots
- Thick base provides fast and even heat distribution
- Sloped sides allow easy flipping, turning and stirring
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable, sturdy and stays cool during normal stovetop use; rivet-free design is guaranteed not to loosen
- Compatible with most cooking surfaces (induction excluded)
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Cast aluminum, ceramic titanium nonstick, glass, stainless steel, Bakelite
- Dimensions: Available in 8", and 12.5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
1 year ago
1 year ago
Eventually I would like to replace my entire old cooking set (which I have had for 30+ years) with Scanpan.
4 months ago
say a negative thing about any of my Scan pans.
9 months ago
12 months ago
Questions & Answers
Is the interior non-stick coating in an evolution scanpan the same as in a CTQ scanpan?
I have not experimented with using it in the oven.
The pan has a nice heavy bottom that distributes the heat well, but because of the non stick coating I do not use it with high heat for long, so I do not typically use it to sear.