Chef’n® Pocket Machine™
- Manufacturer: Chef’n
- Material: Silicone; plastic
- Care: Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 4" diameter
- Made in China
- Use with puff pastry, pizza dough or gyoza wrappers
- Easy to operate: simply cut a circle from the dough with the built-in cutter, twist the top to create a stuffing pocket, fill with your favorite ingredients, and press the sides together to seal.
- Non-slip silicone base keeps dumpling maker in place while in use
Tip #1: Don't squeeze too hard when crimping otherwise instead of cutting at the edge of the dumpling, it cuts at the crimp-line and doesn't seal properly. Just squeeze until you feel a little pop, and you're good to go.
Tip #2: Don't over-fill your dumplings, it only holds about a teaspoon or two of filling. They're dumplings after all, not calzones.
Tip #3: Deep fry the extra gyoza wrapper that the machine cuts off when crimping and coat with cinnamon sugar...SO Yummy
Questions & Answers